Thursday, April 29, 2010

Week In Review - iSpark 18

This week, several things will be happening (or have happened). This is a "week in review" update of my blog.

IT problems
"My computer has epic problems. Google Chrome can't connect to the Internet, so I'm stuck with IE... Also, Norton Internet Security disappeared off my taskbar, and when I run it, a tiny window pop ups." - Post from last week.

Good News!! The problems are fixed. I uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome, but to no avail. Then, I uninstalled and reinstalled Norton. It worked. After that, I reinstalled Chrome, finally, it worked, allowing me to use Chrome again.

Sabbatical bidding for Term 2

Round 1&2 of Sabbatical bidding have been completed. I am not sure what my allocated course is, but I succeeded in the first round!

Maths Test and Other Tests

Maths results have come back... I got 31/40. The test was about Indices and Binary numerical System.
Also, the dreaded Chinese Results have arrived... I passed barely with 53/100...

AAP Photomontage presentation

Me and my partner presented our AAP photomontage in class. "Identity of a Hwa Chong Boy" It was quite good. Another group also presented "Game Over" (Theme: Conflict). It was hilarious and left the class in stitches.



That's all for now...


No comments:

Post a Comment