The CCA allocations results were out last Friday, 19th Feb.
The results were brought to the class before the reading period and pinned onto the noticeboard. Everyone swarmed around the noticeboard as they (frantically) tried to read the results. Soon, cries of "Yes!!" and groans were heard throughout the class. While some were joyful and proud of their allocation, some people were unhappy. Some of my friends (from other classes as well as 1I3) were planning to appeal.
You may be interested to know what CCA I got into. I got into a uniformed group... St.John's Ambulance Brigade.I also found out that two of my classmates were in SJAB (Short for St.John's Ambulance Brigade) with me.
After receiving the allocation results, we had to report to our respective CCAs later in the afternoon, at the respective times. Although I was a little disappointed with the results of my allocation, I decided to try out SJAB first before coming to a decision. There were 27 Sec 1s there on Friday. We learnt about Foot drills (we learnt two foot drills) and we also had the opportunity for some recreation, later on during SJAB. We went to the field to play Soccer. Although it was quite tiring (SJAB ended at 6.30) it was still very fun. I am not going to appeal as I like SJAB.
Bye!
Jonathan
P.S We had a cross-country practice. We will be having the real thing Day After Tomorrow (Wednesday 24 Feb)
Nice post, very expressive and realistic.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDelete