Monday, March 1, 2010

Me, My Learning Style and (Flowers for) Algernon

The First of March and the Second of March are two Home Learning days. We stay at home for the two days. Our schedule is: 8 am until 2 pm -- Work. But... We get a 30 min break between each subject. We have four subjects per day on the given schedule, although you can do it in any particular order.

For this LA assignment, I took a test on my learning style on this website--
I was able to see my results after entering a secret code at another area of the site. My (not so) secret code is: np28gwp68964. The place to enter the code is --http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks1/ict/multiple_int/results/results.cfm
Based on my results, I am intrapersonal, logical and visual spatial.

The test was interesting, but we (1I3) noticed that if you select "I am always like this" for all the questions you actually get, well, "Full Marks". You can use this code to retrieve it: wgv2vcr9b21803

Likewise, selecting "I am not like this at all" for all the questions gives you a empty graph.
Another interesting thing about the test is that it is based upon our perceptions of ourselves. E.g "I am good at mathematical problems and using numbers." Some people may interpret "good" differently, leading to somewhat biased results.

However, the test isn't meant to be exact, but it is a interesting benchmark to find out more about your intelligence type.

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment